Pelion is the magical mountain of Thessaly with its crystal clear waters.
- It has picturesque beaches for your dream wedding
- Arrive at the wedding by boat, horses, by car
- Weddings in Pelion can be made by the sea overlooking the endless blue, the bay of Pagasitikos or the island of Trikeri.
- The Mammia was filmed in the mountains of the gods.
- You can have your wedding in Pelion in one of the numerous city or village squares that are lush with trees and flowers; some overlooking the sea.
(Orthodox ceremonies take place in churches.)
Wedding in the Beache
Damouchari the picturesque village of film Mamma Mia with the crystal clear waters of Eastern Pelion.
Mylopotamos the beauty of the beach is not described in words.
It is located in the eastern Pelion. Ideal place for next day and for weddings.
St. John's seaside hideaway part with three beaches, a unique location for your wedding
Τrikeri is a beautiful fishing island with a monastery for your wedding and beaches for a wedding on the beach.
Portaria Traditional beauty with romantic style and with Pagasitikos at your feet.
Tsagarada the village of the Egyptians the village of wealth. A terrestrial paradise in Eastern Pelion with the plane trees, the cobbled streets, the hidden neighborhoods in the vegetation, the beautiful Mansions.
Wedding in Pelion
Mount Pelion is said to be the Gods' countryside.
Imagine that your wedding takes place in churches embraced by the endless sea of the Pagasitic Gulf and the Aegean, under the bright sun.
Live your fairytale wedding under the gaze of the gods, among green trees and streams running from the source.
When the mystery is completed you can reach the beautiful city of Volos with one step.
In Pelion you will find numerous cultural and religious sites as well as the most beautiful beaches, with stunning views and beautiful places for you and your friends.