Wedding in Greece is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information. This privacy notice sets out:
• When we collect personal information about you;
• What types of personal information we collect;
• Why we collect it;
• How we keep it safe;
• Who we share personal information with; and
• Your rights and choices about the personal information that we hold.
This privacy notice has been updated to reflect GDPR (the General Data Protection Regulation) coming into effect in May 2018.
When we collect personal information about you:
We collect personal information about you whenever you make an enquiry on our website, or otherwise interact us with in person or via telephone, our websites, email or other contact methods
The types of personal data we collect and why we collect it: Personal and contact details that you fill out in various contact forms within our website. That information is passed directly to the vendors that you chose and they will contact you directly.
We may contact you via email only for satisfaction surveys
Our legal basis for using your personal information:
We will only process your personal information where we have a legal basis to do so. Depending on the circumstances, the legal basis will almost always be one or more of the following:
• so that we can make and fulfil your request to be contacted by wedding vendors
• because you have consented to our using your information for a particular purpose.
How do we keep your personal information safe?
Protecting the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data is a responsibility that we take seriously at all times. We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to help to keep personal data secure against unauthorised or unlawful processing, and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Who do we share your personal information with?
- We only share your personal information with the wedding vendors you chose to fill out the contact form on our website or to any wedding vendors that match your requests in the general forms on our website.
We will keep your personal data for only as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice. After a year, we will securely erase or anonymise personal data.
Your rights and choices about the personal information that we hold:
- You can ask us for a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- You can also ask us to correct any information which you don’t think is correct or to delete the information we hold about you.
- To comply with these requests we may need you to confirm your identity by providing documents or additional information.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint about how we have handled your personal information with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
- A cookie is a piece of text which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, your browser adds that text in a small file.
- A cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- For example, when you visit an electronic store, a cookie makes it easier to shop, by allowing you to place things into a shopping basket; the basket itself is not the cookie, the cookie is placed on your hard drive and keeps track of your basket versus others in use at the same time.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our web site in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Denial of a traffic log cookie should not prevent you from using one of these sites.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better web site, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. This practice is strictly in force. We know that people have concerns about cookies, but we believe that the benefit we both gain from their proper use is worthwhile. You may set your web browser (Microsoft internet explorer or Netscape navigator) to notify you of cookie placement requests or decline cookies completely. You can delete the files that contain cookies – those files are stored as part of your internet browser. For further information, please contact us.
Our address is: 4, Gregoriou Lampraki, Kifissia 145 61 Greece