- Corfu, the island of Feaken. One of the Ionian sea islands with great history.
- Has many beaches to have your wedding
- Arrive to your wedding by boat
- Have your wedding, by combining romantic hints with the aristocratic character of Corfu.
- Perform your wedding ceremony, in luxurious yachts
- Weddings in Corfu, can take place at the sea, in Villas,Hotels, Vineyards, Castles and the Town hall
Panagia Vlacherna- Pontikonissi island
A small monastery on Pontikonissi island,
connected to the mainland of Kerkyra,
an idyllic scene for weddings
Wedding in the Beache
Beach of Pelekas
The Beach of Pelekas (Kontogiallos beach) with the famous sunsets!
Beach of Chalikounas
Wedding in Corfu to the most famous island of the Ionian Islands and one of the most popular in the Mediterranean is full of whitewashed houses, Byzantine churches, Venetian walls and ancient temples.
A source of inspiration for all the fine arts, with enormous cultural heritage, has a special glamor, which, combined with its natural beauties, wonderful climate, beaches and interesting sights, makes it one of the most attractive destinations for Greeks and foreigners but also to those who want to make their wedding in the arms of thousands of "cantas" and the melodies of the famous "Philharmonic".
Imagine giving vows of love near the waterfalls of the village of Nymphs, walk through the streets of the historic village of Kassiopi and the narrow alleys with the outfitted clothes and small squares, take a photo in the old town with the old and new fortress of the UNESCO World Heritage site and give a kiss in front of Achilleion that Princess Sissy created as a refuge on the island.
Corfu with the golden sandy beaches, the crystal clear waters and green hills, a historic town with Venetian grace and cultural sights, the island that overwhelms history and gastronomic heritage awaits you to experience your most romantic and fabulous moments.